hello! =)
I have a question. (yes, I really do -.-)
Here's the situation. I want to start shaving. Well, I should, I'm 14, but I didn't have any problems with hair on my legs yet. Anyway, if I would just start shaving, my mom would definitely notice that, and somewhy I don't think that she would like that. (she doesnt shave her legs, she has really fair hair on them)
What could I do? uh??? oh, and what kind of summer bottom should I choose if I have.... thick legs????
Answer by Heather L
instead of shaving you a hair creme remover such as nair, or veet that way you won't be shaving :D and i would just wear a wrap around skirt...that sounds good
Answer by Amber;
Choose briefs, boy shorts will excentuate if thats what you mean.
&dont shave until you have too, trust me, i did before i needed to and i regret it so much!
amber x
Answer by bananadot
I would shave anyways. If your mom notices is weirdly, just say it makes you feel more comfortable. Click on this link to learn how to shave you legs:http://www.ehow.com/how_1438_shave-legs.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art
How To Shave Your Legs | eHow.com
Skorts (skirts and shorts) look great on anyone with any shirt and flip-flops. You can also try capris because they don't make your legs look fats if you sit down.
Answer by mari_928
i think if you need to shave then you should. i mean if your starting look like a werewolf then girl you need to shave! LOL but if you don't have crazy leg hair then don't do it! I hate shaving now!!
I think some shorts or Capri's look good. Maybe a mid thigh skirt...I have thick legs too and I don't like short shorts or short skirts. But if your comfortable with short then go for it!
Answer by Elodie <3
just wear jeans around the house !
if you really don't want her to find out.
&if your sure she won't let you,
do it first and then tell her,
i wouldn't keep something like that from my mom,
if i were you.
and you should try waxing since you have fine hairs !
it's so much better,
because as you grow older and older,
you'll have finer and finer leg hairs,
but if you shave,
your hairs will grow quickly and slightly thicker
resulting a stubbly texture.
:D :D
x
p.s wear 1/4 jeans, or try skirts.
jeans might work, but they'd outline the shape.
try them all :)
theres nothing to lose (except money-.-)
+but you'll get new clothes!
Answer by Raptor Girl :3
I wouldn't shave unless I had to, but when u think u need 2, just go ahead and buy the stuff, and shave!! Unless ur mom's like, staring at ur legs up close, I really don't think she'll notice. And if she does, just be up front with her and be all like, 'uh yeah mom, i started shaving cause I wanted 2 and cause I needed 2.' And if that starts an argument, just state all the reasons that it wouldn't b a problem if u shaved ur legs. And 4 shaved... thick legs, I would say wear maybe white capris or just a skirt or shorts that u really like.
Add your own answer in the comments!
Orignal From: SHaving...?
Post a Comment