What is the healthiest country to live in?
I am so sick of seeing obese people here in America. I used to be okay with it because my family was obese, but then they went on a diet and they lost all the weight and now we live a healthy lifestyle. Now I just get grossed out seeing other obese people.

How can you get obese, anyways? I mean, do you not notice and one day you realize you are fat?

What would be the healthiest country to live in? Is there such place as a country with healthy-looking people?

jimmie_boy
i'd say it used to be china b/c they seemed to have gotten their diet... right

but now that all the wonderful americanized crap set up restaurants there 1/3 of the adults there are overweight so not that

hm, i'd say maybe vietnam?

kawaii;♥
France.
You know that French women, the majority are thin,
and healthy?

They eat tasty meals that aren't so fatty.
They're less than 10% obese,
and they have great health care.
:D

225JordanLA
lol I dont know how to spell it but I think i Thai land

ilovenickjonas
well france is really healthy becuase they eat light and walk all the time.

requiemvalorum
I have heard that Japan has the longest life expectancy of any country on the planet. Aside from the chronic smoking that goes on there they have a near perfect diet and relationship with food.

Obesity is also frowned upon by the wider society as a mark of lazyness.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments! Healthy Living - Your Life in Balance - Healthy living essentials


Orignal From: What is the healthiest country to live in?

0 comments