When dieting...Do you think that you always make healthy food choices when dining out ? To my amazement.....?
I thought I made pretty good healthy selections when dining out but to my amazement I found out I was wrong. I went to Chick Fil A and got the coleslaw instead of fries...I mean it is just some cabbage and dressing. I got their nutritional guide and found out that their cole slaw has twice the fat ( 36 grams) and and almost twice the calories than the (fried) waffle fries. From now on I guess I will check the nutrition guides.

faith4me
I know I don't always make the healthiest choices when I eat out. I try to go for salads and veggies, but sometimes I find that I'm "tricked," just like you : )

Add your own answer in the comments! Healthy Living - Your Life in Balance - Healthy living essentials


Orignal From: When dieting...Do you think that you always make healthy food choices when dining out ? To my amazement.....?

0 comments