I have thin hair that is naturally straight but gets wavy(not naturaly waves, just waves from from where my hair is layered) I use Shampoo and Conditioner to make my hair healthy(Redken Extreme) and wash my hair every other day. I like to straighten my hair and I use Kenra hair serum before i straighten to prevent damage. I want to grow my hair long but i would like some expert advice on how to make my hair healthy from the foods I eat. What kind of foods would be good for this?
Answer by BeautyQueen
healthy foods with lots of protein. eggs, meat, vegetables, also you can take biotin its all natural
Answer by Mrs.Ciccarelli
I used to be a hair dresser so continue on with the straightening and get it trimmed an inch or two every few weeks and keep straightening and on and on with that routine.
Hope I helped! Thank you! Good-luck :-)
Answer by Daniela
well if you want to grow your hair long and healthier and shiny without wasting money on different food try mane and tail.
What do you think? Answer below!
Orignal From: How to make hair healthier from the inside?
Post a Comment