this may sound silly but what is the correct way to shave your beerd and tash etc do you shave downwards or upwards and do you use hot or cold water reason i ask is i have been shaving downwards and realising i can still se some of the haire (not the closest shave and doesnt last) but have shaved upwards and found i cut myself more but the shave lasts
also i have been coming out in an itchy red rash when shaving even though i put plenty of shaving gell on and spots come out too
oh yeh also i use gillett fusion manual razor so that shouldent be the problem
also how often should you shave
please take this question seriously coz unless someone tells you your not going to know instantly thanks
Answer by niall
maybe youre allergic to the stuff you use it might help if you use after shave balm
Answer by vnbmuliyala
shave downwards.
Answer by Amber B
Im a girl so I don't really know. Bu I think you ust put shaving cream on and shave in a downward direction.
Answer by Nivesh
Ya just go on shaving ... Use a lotion a lot and do it both ways ..Use a single blade
Answer by tommybear45
i think shaving in the shower gives me the best shave with the steam, i find shaving up gives me a closer shave, but it seems not to work for you? try putting on lotion after each shower, it'll help with the red rash
Answer by DopE PaniC
I shave upwards and downwards to get as close as possible. I also use the fusion razor, shaving gel, and after shave, all made by gilette.
When I shave it is every other day or every third day. To shave everyday would be murder on your face. I only shave right out of the shower and before I do that I use a hot towel to soften my facial hair even more. Get the water as hot as possible from the faucet and soak a wash cloth in it. Wring it out (try not to burn yourself) and slap that puppy on your face, the warmth will help to soften your facial hair. lather and shave as normal.
You may consider a new shaving cream for sensitive skin or one with moisturizer in it, i.e aloe. Plus, make sure you change the blade as needed, a dull blade may irritate the skin while shaving and cause more cuts than usual.
If you miss a spot and have to go back, make sure you use more shaving cream or wet the skin.
Answer by sherrylani16
after shaving put lotion so it does not itch
Answer by stevienicksfan
Shave with the grain of the hair, not against it, to prevent ingrown hairs from occuring. (I sometimes shave against the growth pattern for a deeper shave, but some guys get "bumps" when they do that.) Use warm water to shave with because it softens the hair and skin, making for a smooth shave. Then rinse with cool water to close the pores. Also, witch hazel is great as an aftershave to soothe the skin and close the pores. (Readily available in any drug store next to the rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide.)
Give your answer to this question below!
Orignal From: shaving?????
Post a Comment